From 19 to 21 of November an 18th International conference “International Cooperation in Oil and Gas field of Turkmenistan: priority courses, achievements, possibilities” as well as exhibition “Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan – 2013” are being held on Ashgabat (Turkmenistan).
700 delegates from more than 40 countries of the world representing companies, firms, associations, governmental organizations, production plants are participating in conference. Among numerous participants there are representatives of Crimean International Business Association – the Chairman Aslan Omer Kirimli and the Head of Investment Committee and International Trade Rustem Umerov.
During all the time of its existence International conference “Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan” has recommended itself as one of the biggest oil and gas events not only in Asia region but also in worldwide scale.
It is commonly known that Turkmenistan is one of the most reach on oil and gas resources countries of the world. According to evaluations of international and local experts its raw materials cost is equal to 45,44 billion tons of conventional fuel.
Ministry of Oil and Gas Industry and Mineral Resources of Turkmenistan and Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan in partnership with British company Summit Trade Events Ltd. are the organizers of conference.
MAIN TOPICS OF OGT CONFERENCE – 2013:
- evaluation of achievements and principal sectoral forecasts: Oil and gas sector of Turkmenistan for 20 years of independence and perspectives of development till 2030;
- world markets entry: international and local cooperation as an accelerator of development of Eurasian trade of hydrocarbon resources;
- priority directions of investments in oil and gas sector of Turkmenistan;
- exploration and production of oil and gas resources of Turkmenistan: existing and perspective projects;
- modern technologies for development of oil and gas industry of Turkmenistan;
- refining of oil and gas, petrochemistry: maximization of refining volumes of mineral resources of Turkmenistan.